Services Offered from Your Broomfield Chiropractor
At Lifetime Health and Wellness, we are your Broomfield, Westminster chiropractor that provides a complete array of modern and effective chiropractic services. Our team of chiropractic professionals and staff have undergone extensive education and training in the complex neuromusculoskeletal system. When this system gets out of balance through an injury, illness, lifestyle choice or other factors, it can result in pain in far-reaching areas of the body.
Our all-natural treatments have been proven to be effective in helping patients through acute or chronic pain management, back pain, neck pain, and shoulder pain and stiffness. We can help in the relief of headaches and migraines, sciatica, and a range of other health issues. From a concussion resulting from a sports injury through whiplash sustained in an automobile accident, we have a chiropractor in Broomfield, Westminster, to best serve you.
Pain Management Services
Many of our patients visit us after suffering from years of chronic pain. They are relieved to learn more about our range of holistic services that can be prescribed to address their issues without potentially dangerous drugs or surgery. They are excited to learn there is a pain-free path to health and wellness.
- Chiropractic Care and Adjustments – Chiropractic adjustments are the foundation of our practice. These adjustments focus on restoring balance to muscles and joints and improving range of motion and reducing pain. Many of our patients find a release of pressure following adjustments, along with improved mobility and flexibility.
- Therapeutic Massages – Therapeutic massages, especially when used in conjunction with chiropractic treatments, softens muscles and improves blood flow to promote healing. Softened muscles can move easier with less pain and discomfort. Over the course of treatment, massage therapy can amplify the results of chiropractic care. Many of our patients schedule regular massage therapy treatments to rejuvenate their bodies and minds. Treatments can also help athletes stay flexible, minimizing the risk of injuries.
- Acupuncture – Acupuncture traces its history to ancient times and has been a fundamental part of Eastern medicine. Using a serious of very thin needles placed at strategic points in the body. Acupuncture works to soothe and reconnect the nervous system. This results in the release of stress and tension along with the pain in targeted muscles and joints. Acupuncture has been shown to help in the relief of headaches and migraines and to promote healing in areas of the body that may have suffered trauma.
- Acupressure – Similar to acupuncture, acupressure manipulates trigger points in the body to soothe and calm the nervous system, however, it is done without the use of needles. It can often provide the results of acupuncture but may be more palatable for those nervous about needles.
- Graston Technique – The Graston Technique uses special, stainless steel instruments to help break up built up scar tissue in the body in a non-invasive treatment program. The Graston Technique can be used to break up scar tissue in the wrist, shoulder, knees, and neck and shoulder areas. It is an effective technique in treating carpal tunnel, rotator cuff injuries, hamstring, and ankle pain. Once this scar tissue is broken up, regular treatments can keep these muscles and joints flexible without pain.
- Spinal Decompression – Your chiropractor in Broomfield, Westminster at Lifetime Health and Wellness offers spinal decompression, which can provide quick relief from neck and back pain, sciatica pain or from injuries that occur as the result of an auto accident or slip and fall. Spinal decompression uses gentle movements to carefully stretch the back. This movement helps create enough space between spinal joints which relieves pressure on the nerves in the back.
- Kinesio, Rocktape, and Spider Tech Taping – This is a more modern technique that has been particularly embraced by athletes. It involves supporting overextended muscles by taping them using specialized wide tape. This tape may be placed across the shoulders, on a leg or arm, the back or elsewhere to provide pain relief and promote healing.
- Cold Laser Therapy – Another non-invasive procedure available from your chiropractor in Broomfield, Westminster in Cold Laser Therapy. Cold Laser is designed to reduce inflammation and help in the healing of muscles and joints. This unique technique is frequently effective in the treatment of pain of fibromyalgia, arthritis, TMJ, back pain, neck pain, headaches, and migraines.
Whether you are experiencing pain as the result of a car injury, sports injury, illness or a lifetime of poor posture, we can help. We assist seniors in living more active, pain-free lives and provide pediatric and child chiropractic care to help establish a foundation of health and wellness for young people. If you are concerned about the over prescribing of drugs and too frequent reliance of surgery, we invite you to learn more about all-natural chiropractic care at Lifetime Health and Wellness.
Make an Appointment with Our Chiropractor in Broomfield, Westminster Today
If you would like to know more about how chiropractic care can help you and your family or if you are tired of living with chronic pain, please call Lifetime Health and Wellness at 303.423.4610. Lifetime Health and Wellness is located at 8155 W. 94th Avenue in Broomfield, Colorado. We are your chiropractor in Broomfield, Westminster, CO at the corner of 94th and Wadsworth Parkway across from American Furniture Warehouse.