Westminster & Broomfield Chiropractic Services
At Lifetime Health and Wellness, we offer a range of chiropractic services for clients who are suffering from chronic pain, back pain, sports injuries, neck aches, and other health problems. In addition to chiropractic care, we offer therapeutic massage, acupuncture, acupressure, spinal decompression, and other techniques. Learn more about how our chiropractors in Broomfield can help you live a life that's free of pain.
Chiropractic Care for Pain Management
Whether you experience pain from a sports injury or chronic pain, our pain management techniques can bring relief that lasts. We focus on treating the root of the problem by providing one or more complementary treatment methods designed to alleviate suffering, promote healing, and strengthen your joints and muscles. Our pain management services include:
- Chiropractic care - Chiropractic services focus on restoring a full range of motion and a sense of balance to muscles and joints. This can provide effective relief for chronic pain and improve your flexibility.
- Therapeutic massage - When used in tandem with chiropractic services, therapeutic massage softens your muscles and makes it easier for stiff muscles to achieve a full range of motion. Over time, this can deepen the chiropractic adjustment process.
- Acupuncture - Using thin needles, acupuncture works to soothe the nervous system and help the body to release stress, tension, and pain locked within muscles and joints. This complements chiropractic care.
- Acupressure - Another technique developed to soothe the nervous system, acupressure uses focused pressure to manipulate trigger points in the body.
- Graston Technique - A unique non-surgical technique, the Graston Technique uses stainless steel instruments to break up scar buildup in soft tissue areas including the wrist, shoulder, neck, and knee. This technique is ideal for treating carpal tunnel syndrome, rotator cuff injuries, quadricep pain, hamstring pain, and ankle pain.
- Spinal Decompression - Our chiropractors offer spinal decompression, which can provide immediate relief from back pain, neck pain, sciatica pain, and personal injury. This process uses gentle stretching movements to create space between spinal joints and relieve nerve pressure.
- Kinesio, Rocktape, and Spider Tech Taping - These taping techniques are favored by athletes for their help in soothing overextended muscles and activating the body's healing mechanisms. We use these different taping techniques to support muscles and promote healing in problems ranging from headaches to back pain.
- Cold Laser Therapy - Cold Laser is a unique, non-invasive therapy designed to treat both chronic and acute pain, reduce inflammation, and promote muscle and joint healing. This technique is often effective for arthritis, TMJ pain, fibromyalgia, back pain, neck pain, and migraines.
Schedule an Appointment With Chiropractors in Broomfield
Lifetime Health and Wellness offers regular appointments with our skilled chiropractors in Broomfield. We are open from 9:00-12:00pm and from 2:30-6:00pm Monday-Friday, and from 9:00-12:00pm on Saturday. We do our best to accommodate your needs when making an appointment for any of our services. Book online or call us today to find lasting relief from your muscle or joint pain.
Call us at 303.423.4610 today.