Happy New Year from Lifetime Health and Wellness!
2016 is finally here, and at Lifetime Health and Wellness we're pleased to wish you a happy new year! If you're making your new year’s resolutions, now is the time to think about how you'll take care of your health and wellness in 2016. If you've never visited a chiropractor or you’re unfamiliar with the great advantages of chiropractic care, now is the time to have a consultation with our Broomfield chiropractor. The more you know about chiropractic care, the easier it will be to decide whether or not it is right for you.
Natural, Holistic Care in Broomfield and Westminster
Lifetime Health and Wellness in Broomfield and Westminster offers natural, holistic care for people of the community. Here are just a few of the helpful chiropractic techniques that we practice:
- Spinal adjustment - Spinal adjustments straighten the vertebrae of the spine and helps eliminate subluxations, which promotes better communication between the brain and the rest of the body. Over time, spinal adjustments reduce muscle and joint pain.
- Massage therapy - Massage therapy helps relax the muscles and promote good health. Oftentimes this complementary treatment is used in tandem with spinal adjustments and other forms of chiropractic care to provide pain relief.
- Stretches and exercises - Therapeutic stretches and exercises can help patients strengthen and flex their muscles and increase blood flow to injured areas.
- Nutritional counseling - Nutritional counseling helps patients eat right and maintain a healthy weight, which reduces pressure on the joints and muscles.
- Lifestyle advice - Lifestyle advice helps patients avoid pain and illness by developing good habits.
Make an Appointment at Lifetime Health and Wellness Today!
For more information about how chiropractic care can help you in the new year, talk to our Broomfield and Westminster chiropractor today. Make an appointment at Lifetime Health and Wellness. During your first appointment, we'll diagnose any conditions you may have and talk to you about how chiropractic care can help you.